When marketing your practice you want to reach the people who are most likely to respond, accept care, and become long term patients. Those people live or work near your practice. Yes you can get people to drive hours to come see you, but they are far a few between.
Instead of focusing on a wide reach, narrow your search and dominate the neighborhoods within a 5 mile radius of your practice.
We see too many chiropractors doing radio, TV, Ad Words and other marketing that reaches long spans of distance. You are paying per impression in these types of marketing so you are paying good money to reach a lot of people who will never become good patients! Instead focus your Chiropractic Marketing on those who are going to become great patients.
- STEP #1: Determine the type of patient you want (Do they have pain, were they in an accident, do they have a specific type of insurance, do they live/work near you, are they moms?)
- STEP #2: Get a list of your target market. We can do this through auto accident lists, ailment and condition lists, neighborhood lists and so on.
- STEP #3: Reach the target market with an educational message, addresses their problem, and provides a compelling offer to respond to you.
- STEP #4: Have a website that easily allows people to learn more and to request an appointment or take advantage of your offer. Also have your staff ready and aware of the offer.
The mediums we find most successful are chiropractic postcards, appointment setting and for general patients out door media like billboards.
NOTE: You don’t want to do billboards for PI patients or people in pain as you are reaching everyone. Instead you would want to focus specifically on reaching people who were in a recent auto accident or people who have pain.
We can do it all for you…..
- We can get lists of people in accidents, who have headaches, back pain, sciatica, knee pain, bulging discs, allergies, and any sort of condition. This is great to help make your marketing more effective!
- At JustUs we have thousands of proven chiropractic postcards that we can customize to your practice to assure you get great results.
- Appointment Setting and PI telemarketing is something we specialize in and provide guaranteed results!
- Updating or creating a website or landing page is easy for our in house design team. We will also coach your team if you like.
Chiropractic Marketing is different than other types of marketing so be sure you target appropriately. Over the years we have tried it all and have found that reaching the right people with the right message with the proper frequency is what works! If you want more new patients and want someone who specializes in Chiropractic Marketing, Chiropractic Postcards, and Personal Injury Marketing, then let us drive new patients to your practice while you focus on what you do best!