The most requested product chiropractors ask us for is Personal Injury (PI) Marketing Postcards. There are pros and cons to this type of marketing.
The great aspects is you can reach individuals who were in recent auto accidents by mailing right to their home. Regardless of what time they work, their schedule, or if they are on a DNC list, you can reach them. Compared to Telemarketing, you can reach many more people quicker with more accuracy by mailing. You can tailor your message to your practice and provide some educational components.
The negative side of PI postcards for Chiropractic Marketing is that you cannot over come objections. Many times people in accidents don’t realize that their pain surfaces weeks later and they don’t correlate their sore neck, fatigue, numbness or other symptoms back to the accident. Instead they are buying new pillows, taking pain killers or other potential resolutions. So if they don’t think the pain is from the accident even if it is and even if you address it taking time to surface, they will breeze over the mailing and toss it out. Not all addresses are correct on accident reports. You can’t have a card that overcomes all the objections like “talk to my attorney”, or “already seeing a MD or PT”, “it was a small accident”, or “I don’t know if I’m covered.”
Fortunately there are solutions! Here are the tips to an effective PI postcard marketing campaign for Chiropractors.
1. Run your list through an NCOA (national change of address) database. This will find forwarded addresses and reduce the amount of returns
2. Hand address your cards with a first class stamp. It increases results and looks personal
3. Don’t do just one mailing. One is a waste. In order to assure results, mail to each person 3 times. Not only is this the law in marketing, but it allows you to send different messages tailored to the expected cycle after an accident.
4. Keep the look of the cards consistent so they recognize them each time.
5. Use a tracking number on the cards so you can easily see who calls off of it. Also provide a text number, email and web form for ease of contact.
6. Don’t inundate the card with too much text or education. While it is critical too much will not get read.
7. Highlight why you are different and why someone should see you. USP (unique selling proposition) is critical in any type of marketing and PI postcards are no different.
8. Have a offer such as a Injury Evaluation.
9. Keep the cards going out consistently. Your results will not happen over time. Combining this with telemarketing will drastically increase results for both efforts.
10: Don’t go cheap on design or printing.
Personal Injury postcards work. They are not a jack pot and will not flood your practice with new patients, but they will produce a very favorable return on your investment. If you are not consistent, or you fail to follow any of the above 10 tips, you can expect minimal if any results.
As a Chiropractic Marketing firm, we do specialize in Postcards an specifically Personal Injury postcards. We have hundreds of proven designs we have invested substantial amounts of time and money creating, testing, and fine tuning. You can utilize our designs and save time and money over trying to replicate or starting from scratch by partnering with JustUs Chiropractic Marketing.
We offer print and design of our cards, or full service campaigns where we do the mailings for you as well. We can even provide auto accident lists! We customize selected designs to specifically fit your practice. This includes specific text about your practice, logo, pictures, offer, map and much more! We do not have these cards pre printed sitting an shelf, but rather customize each order.
NOTE: You can get cheaper design and printing from a generic postcard company like vistaprint or postcardmania. However, our cards and our expertise are specific to chiropractic PI marketing. Our results are proven and our cards are like no other! Don’t stress out though, our pricing is still competitive. It is worth spending an extra $100 to get another one or two PI patients worth $2000+ in your practice isn’t it?
For more tips on PI Postcard Marketing or for pricing contact call 360-326-8896
A few older samples from our Archive. We keep the best designs off the internet because too many get stolen. Many times practices and other marketing firms try to replicate our designs but they don’t realize we have many specific components included on the other side of the card that they don’t incorporate that assure results.